Thursday, July 2, 2009

Things I Didn't Know I Knew

I went out to dinner at Sweet Tomatoes tonight. It's endless salad, soup, and other tasty things. At first I wasn't thrilled to pay ten dollars for a salad, but then I was thinking that it was reasonable. I don't eat salad or soup very often, so it's more cost effective for me to go out for it than to buy it with normal grocieries. Also, food cost. The actual food I consumed may have only cost three or four dollars, but they have to pay utilities, their staff, etc. So I guess I did learn something in school.

I have decided to buy the dinosaur belt from Hot Topic, but now the mall is closed so I'll have to do it another day. I'm hoping I brought my dinosaur shirt with me, but I don't think I did. That would have made a fun rave outfit.

Sadly, the shins still hurt from yesterday. Hope that goes away.

No comments: