Saturday, July 18, 2009

Six Flags Day!

I had a really good day today. The morning started out kind of blah, because we didn't have picnics till 1:00pm, so from 8:30 on we had about 20 people trying really hard to keep busy. I ended up at the gate taking tickets, which is fun because I get to be friendly to guests all day, and I really do feel like I was above and beyond with friendliness today. I got a free lunch on my break, because my friend Matt in Security invited me to their cookout. The food was sooooooooooo good and soooooo much better than the 4-day-old PBJ I was planning on eating for lunch. Matt and I had a nice chat about Germantown and what I want to do with my life. Everyone I talk to at work seems to want to know what I want to do with my life, I should start making up crazy things. I was back at the gate for another hour or two, and then Cheryl had me go home so that I can stay later tomorrow. Dollars to donuts I'm going to get sent home early tomorrow when I hit 50 hours, but hey, I'll live. On the drive home, I saw a stretch limo that was a pickup truck. It blew my mind.

No comments: