Sunday, July 26, 2009

All the fun I've had in my days off

Friday was a wonderful magical day. I went to the Gurnee Farmer's Market and bought yarn & tasty tasty bread, rode some rollie coasters with a friend, stopped at a garage sale and got the Better Homes & Gardens New Cook Book <3, finished my online class, then drove up to the Mars Cheese Castle to switch cars with my sister, then listened to a mixed cd that was my own personal radio station. All in all a magical day.

Today I went to Chicago with my friend Chris. We rode the Metra into the city, then we walked to Millenium Park and Navy Pier and the Magnificent Mile. I found $40 in the bathroom (I still feel bad for whoever dropped it) and had a great time all around. I plan on going back with Brian when he comes down to visit because he would love it.

No comments: