Monday, February 4, 2008

February is crazy!

I am still exhausted from WURHA this weekend. A thousand kudos to the D-Ship and the conference staff for the outstanding job they all did. I had been very frustrated getting ready for the conference because of the time consumption factor, but it was totally worth it. It was also really great to see first-time delegates experience it and fall in love with conferences.

This weekend I'm headed to the RA conference in Stevens Point, about which I currently know nothing. Tomorrow is the informational meeting and I'm pretty pumped to find out how it's going to go down.

I'm currently waiting for my belated January program to get approved. Since the primaries are tomorrow, I'm encouraging my floor to vote by giving them some resources on the candidates and offering cookies to anyone who shows me their "I Voted" sticker. This will be the first voting experience for the majority of my residents, so I really hope they take the opportunity to get involved in the democratic process.
I am also supposed to be involved in a team program this month, but I'm not sure what the plan is for that just yet.

Gee, I wish I remembered what free time felt like...

No comments: