Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Last Day of Freedom

Tomorrow evening is the start of RA training, which means University Housing wakes me up in the morning and tucks me in at night. So today is officially a day of televee and yarn. Not really all that different than most of my free time this summer, but today it's OFFICIAL! Other RAs will be moving into my building today, so maybe they'll stop by and say hi.

I'm pretty excited about my new yarn storage. Formerly an over-the-door shoe holder of my sister's, now a lovely display of my yarn. It's presented a few difficulties - the metal hooks didn't fit over the door so I used Command hooks, then I had to adjust those when the whole thing fell, and then I cut the peephole in the wrong place. All in all, I'm satisfied with the result.

No comments: